Life goes on



My relationship fail because I expect too much from him. My expectation is high. Sometimes we barely talk face to face. I shy to talk to him, wuuuu. After the relationship I learn something, accept who ever they are. Maybe fault comes from me too, I hard to express my feelings then I seem heartless. But I look at the bright side maybe we're not meant together. Positively thinking :D Even if we can't be together in the end, I am glad that you were a part of my life once. And for your information you're such a nice guy, you can meet someone such a nice girl too. You're also already moved on. Good for you :) But sometimes when someone asked me about you I acted like nothing happen just to make an impression that I am strong and not affected at all. Goodbye kepeng, all that remain as memories :D